2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 762.3
Placental transfusion syndromes affecting fetus or newborn
- Short description: PLACENT TRANSFUSION SYN.
- ICD-9-CM 762.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 762.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 762.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 762.3: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P02.3 Newborn (suspected to be) affected by placental transfusion syndromes
- Placental and cord abnormality resulting in twin-to-twin or other transplacental transfusion