2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 756.15
Fusion of spine (vertebra) congenital
- Short description: CONGEN FUSION OF SPINE.
- ICD-9-CM 756.15 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 756.15 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 756.15.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 756.15: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q76.49 Other congenital malformations of spine, not associated with scoliosis
- Atlanto-occipital fusion
- Congenital fusion of spine
- Fusion of atlantooccipital spine
- Fusion of atlanto-occipital spine
- Fusion of spine, congenital
- Occipitoatlantoaxial spine ankylosis