2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 750.6
Congenital hiatus hernia
- ICD-9-CM 750.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 750.6 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 750.6.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 750.6: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q40.1 Congenital hiatus hernia
- congenital diaphragmatic hernia (756.6)
- Displacement of cardia through esophageal hiatus