2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 738.7
- ICD-9-CM 738.7 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 738.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 738.7.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 738.7: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- L cauliflower ear
- Left cauliflower ear
- R cauliflower ear
- Right cauliflower ear
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM M95.10 Cauliflower ear, unspecified ear
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 738.7
- Cauliflower ear 738.7
- Prizefighter ear 738.7