2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 736.72
Equinus deformity of foot acquired
- Short description: ACQ EQUINUS DEFORMITY.
- ICD-9-CM 736.72 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 736.72 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 736.72.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 736.72: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Deformity of foot, equinus
- Equinus deformity foot
- plantarflexion deformity of foot
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M21.6X9 Other acquired deformities of unspecified foot