2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 733.43
Aseptic necrosis of medial femoral condyle
- Short description: ASEPT NECRO FEMUR CONDYL.
- ICD-9-CM 733.43 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 733.43 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 733.43.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 733.43: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M87.059 Idiopathic aseptic necrosis of unspecified femur
- Avascular necrosis of the medial femoral condyle