2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 731.3
Major osseous defects
- ICD-9-CM 731.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 731.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 731.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 731.3: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M89.70 Major osseous defect, unspecified site
- Code first underlying disease, if known, such as:
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 731.3
- Defect, defective 759.9
- major osseous 731.3
- osseous, major 731.3