2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 724.70
Unspecified disorder of coccyx
- Short description: DISORDER OF COCCYX NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 724.70 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 724.70 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 724.70.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 724.70: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M53.3 Sacrococcygeal disorders, not elsewhere classified
- Coccyx disorder
- Disorder of coccyx
- Disorder of sacrococcygeal spine
- Sacrococcygeal disorder
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 724.70
- Disorder - see also Disease
- coccyx 724.70