2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 719.45
Pain in joint involving pelvic region and thigh
- Short description: JOINT PAIN-PELVIS.
- ICD-9-CM 719.45 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 719.45 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 719.45.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 719.45: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M25.559 Pain in unspecified hip
- Arthralgia (joint pain) of hip
- Arthralgia (joint pain) of hip or thigh
- Arthralgia of hip
- Arthralgia of hip or thigh
- Arthralgia of the pelvic region and thigh
- Bilat hip joint pain
- Bilateral hip joint pain
- Hip joint pain
- Hip pain
- L hip pain
- Left hip joint pain
- Left hip pain
- Left sacroiliac joint pain
- Pain in left hip
- Pain in right hip
- R hip pain
- Right hip joint pain
- Right hip pain
- Right sacroiliac joint pain
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 719.45
- Coxalgia (nontuberculous) 719.45
- Pain(s) (see also Painful) 780.96