2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 719.44
Pain in joint involving hand
- Short description: JOINT PAIN-HAND.
- ICD-9-CM 719.44 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 719.44 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 719.44.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 719.44: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Arthralgia (joint pain) of finger
- Arthralgia (joint pain) of hand
- Arthralgia of finger
- Arthralgia of hand
- Bilat hand joint pain
- Bilateral hand joint pain
- Finger joint pain
- Hand joint pain
- Left hand joint pain
- pain in thumb
- Right hand joint pain
- Thumb pain
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM M79.643 Pain in unspecified hand
- 2015 ICD-10-CM M79.646 Pain in unspecified finger(s)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 719.44
- Pain(s) (see also Painful) 780.96
- metacarpophalangeal (joint) 719.44