2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 718.85
Other joint derangement not elsewhere classified involving pelvic region and thigh
- Short description: JT DERANGMENT NEC-PELVIS.
- ICD-9-CM 718.85 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 718.85 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 718.85.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 718.85: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Acetabular labrum tear
- Bilateral unstable hip
- Flail hip
- Flail joint of bilat hips
- Flail joint of bilateral hips
- Flail joint of hip
- Flail joint of L hip
- Flail joint of left hip
- Flail joint of R hip
- Flail joint of right hip
- Hip joint hypermobility
- Hip unstable
- Instability of bilat hip joints
- Instability of bilateral hip joints
- Instability of hip
- Instability of joint of pelvis
- Instability of left hip joint
- Instability of right hip joint
- Instability of symphysis pubis
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM M24.859 Other specific joint derangements of unspecified hip, not elsewhere classified