2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 717.9
Unspecified internal derangement of knee
- Short description: INT DERANGEMENT KNEE NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 717.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 717.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 717.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 717.9: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Bilat locked knees
- Bilateral locked knees
- Derangement of knee
- Derangement of left knee
- Derangement of patella
- Derangement of patella (kneecap)
- Derangement of right knee
- Disorder of L patella
- Disorder of left patella
- Disorder of left patella (kneecap)
- Disorder of patella
- Disorder of patella (kneecap)
- Disorder of R patella
- Disorder of right patella
- Disorder of right patella (kneecap)
- Internal derangement of knee
- Internal derangement of L knee
- Internal derangement of left knee
- Internal derangement of R knee
- Internal derangement of right knee
- Knee locking
- Left locked knee
- Locked knee
- On examination - bilateral locked knees
- On examination - left locked knee
- On examination - right locked knee
- Right locked knee
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM M23.90 Unspecified internal derangement of unspecified knee