2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 716.62
Unspecified monoarthritis involving upper arm
- Short description: MONOARTHRITIS NOS-UP/ARM.
- ICD-9-CM 716.62 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 716.62 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 716.62.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 716.62: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M13.129 Monoarthritis, not elsewhere classified, unspecified elbow
- Monoarthritis of elbow
- Monoarthritis of L elbow
- Monoarthritis of left elbow
- Monoarthritis of R elbow
- Monoarthritis of right elbow