2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 716.02
Kaschin-beck disease involving upper arm
- Short description: KASCHIN-BECK DIS-UP/ARM.
- ICD-9-CM 716.02 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 716.02 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 716.02.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 716.02: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M12.129 Kaschin-Beck disease, unspecified elbow
- Kaschin beck disease of bilat elbows
- Kaschin Beck disease of elbow
- Kaschin Beck disease of L elbow
- Kaschin Beck disease of left elbow
- Kaschin Beck disease of R elbow
- Kaschin Beck disease of right elbow
- Kaschin Beck disease of upper arm
- Kashin beck disease of bilateral elbows
- Kashin-Beck disease of the upper arm
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 716.02
- Disease, diseased - see also Syndrome
- Kaschin-Beck (endemic polyarthritis) 716.00