2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 715.00
Osteoarthrosis generalized involving unspecified site
- Short description: GENERAL OSTEOARTHROSIS.
- ICD-9-CM 715.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 715.00 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 715.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 715.00: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M15.0 Primary generalized (osteo)arthritis
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M15.9 Polyosteoarthritis, unspecified
- generalized osteoarthritis
- Idiopathic osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis, generalized
- Primary generalized osteoarthritis