2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 709.2
Scar conditions and fibrosis of skin
- lingering mark left on the skin after a surface injury, formed in the process of wound healing; also includes the new, internal tissue formed in the process of repair, as in a scarred kidney.
- A mark left (usually on the skin) by the healing of injured tissue.
- Short description: SCAR & FIBROSIS OF SKIN.
- ICD-9-CM 709.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 709.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 709.2: 2010 2011 2012 2013.
709.2 Alternative Terminology
Convert 709.2 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 709.2: