2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 704.00
- Short description: ALOPECIA NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 704.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 704.00 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 704.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 704.00: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM L65.9 Nonscarring hair loss, unspecified
- Alopecia (hair loss)
- Alopecia (hair loss), male pattern
- Alopecia, androgenic
- Alopecia, male pattern
- Alopecia, scarring
- Androgenic alopecia
- Drug induced androgenic alopecia
- Drug-induced androgenic alopecia
- Male pattern alopecia
- Scarring alopecia