2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 702.8
Other specified dermatoses
- Short description: OTHER SPECF DERMATOSES.
- ICD-9-CM 702.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 702.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 702.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 702.8: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM L98.8 Other specified disorders of the skin and subcutaneous tissue
- Acantholytic epidermal nevus
- Acute febrile neutrophilic dermatosis
- Cutaneous horn
- Dermatosis resulting from intravascular thrombosis
- Distinctive exudative discoid AND lichenoid chronic dermatosis of Sulzberger and Garbe
- Erythema dyschromicum perstans
- Hemosiderin pigmentation of skin due to venous insufficiency
- Inflammatory hyperkeratotic dermatosis
- Leukokeratosis of skin
- Leukoplakia of male genital organs
- Linear IgA dermatosis
- Linear sebaceous nevus sequence
- Millipede burn
- Nevus (birthmark or mole), sebaceous
- Nevus, sebaceous
- Oral hairy leukoplakia associated with HIV disease
- Oral hairy leukoplakia associated with immunodeficiency
- Palmoplantar keratoderma with leukoplakia
- Papulosquamous dermatosis
- Sebaceous nevus
- Transient acantholytic dermatosis
- Transient acantholytic dermatosis, grovers disease
- Vitamin A-responsive dermatosis
- Zinc-responsive dermatosis