2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 701.9
Unspecified hypertrophic and atrophic conditions of skin
- Short description: SKIN HYPERTRO/ATROPH NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 701.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 701.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 701.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 701.9: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Atrophic condition of skin
- Atrophic skin
- Excess skin of abdominal wall
- Excess skin of arm
- Excess skin of thigh
- Excess skin, abdomen
- Excess skin, arm
- Excess skin, thigh
- Hypertrophic condition of skin
- Hypertrophic skin
- Skin tag
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM L90.9 Atrophic disorder of skin, unspecified
- 2014 ICD-10-CM L91.9 Hypertrophic disorder of the skin, unspecified