2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 697.8
Other lichen not elsewhere classified
- Short description: LICHEN NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 697.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 697.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 697.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 697.8: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM L44.2 Lichen striatus
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM L44.3 Lichen ruber moniliformis
- Cutaneous amyloidosis
- Drug-induced oral lichenoid reaction
- Lichen amyloidosis
- Lichen aureus
- Lichen ruber moniliformis
- Lichen striata
- Lichen striatus
- Nail dystrophy due to lichen striatus