2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 695.57
Exfoliation due to erythematous condition involving 70-79 percent of body surface
- Short description: EXFL D/T ERYTH 70-79 BDY.
- ICD-9-CM 695.57 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 695.57 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 695.57.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 695.57: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM L49.7 Exfoliation due to erythematous condition involving 70-79 percent of body surface
- Exfoliation 70-79% body surface area due to erythematous disorder
- Exfoliation 70-79% bsa due to erythematous condition
- Exfoliation due to skin erythematous condition