2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 676.21
Engorgement of breasts associated with childbirth delivered with or without antepartum condition
- Short description: BREAST ENGORGE-DELIVERED.
- ICD-9-CM 676.21 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 676.21 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 676.21.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 676.21: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O92.29 Other disorders of breast associated with pregnancy and the puerperium