2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 676.21
Engorgement of breasts associated with childbirth delivered with or without antepartum condition
- Short description: BREAST ENGORGE-DELIVERED.
- ICD-9-CM 676.21 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 676.21 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 676.21.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 676.21: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM O92.29 Other disorders of breast associated with pregnancy and the puerperium