2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 668.10
Cardiac complications of anesthesia or other sedation in labor and delivery unspecified as to episode of care
- Short description: HEART COMPL IN DEL-UNSP.
- ICD-9-CM 668.10 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 668.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 668.10.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 668.10: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Cardiac complication of anesthesia, delivered
- Cardiac complication of OB anesthesia, postpartum
- Obstetric anesthesia with cardiac complications - delivered
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM O74.2 Cardiac complications of anesthesia during labor and delivery