2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 653.50
Unusually large fetus causing disproportion unspecified as to episode of care
- Short description: FETAL DISPROP NOS-UNSPEC.
- ICD-9-CM 653.50 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 653.50 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 653.50.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 653.50: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Disproportion due to large fetus
- Disproportion, large fetus
- Large fetus causing disproportion with antenatal problem
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM O33.5XX0 Maternal care for disproportion due to unusually large fetus, not applicable or unspecified