2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 646.71
Liver disorders in pregnancy with delivery
- Short description: LIVER DISORDER-DELIVERED.
- ICD-9-CM 646.71 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 646.71 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 646.71.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 646.71: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Cholestasis (gallbladder disorder) in childbirth
- Cholestasis in childbirth
- Liver disorder in childbirth
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM O26.611 Liver and biliary tract disorders in pregnancy, first trimester
- 2015 ICD-10-CM O26.612 Liver and biliary tract disorders in pregnancy, second trimester
- 2015 ICD-10-CM O26.613 Liver and biliary tract disorders in pregnancy, third trimester
- 2015 ICD-10-CM O26.62 Liver and biliary tract disorders in childbirth