2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 638.3
Failed attempted abortion complicated by renal failure
- Short description: ATTEM ABORT W RENAL FAIL.
- ICD-9-CM 638.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 638.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 638.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 638.3: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O07.32 Renal failure following failed attempted termination of pregnancy
- Failed attempted abortion with renal failure
- Failed pregnancy termination W renal failure
- Failed pregnancy termination with kidney failure