2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 625.0
- ICD-9-CM 625.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 625.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 625.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 625.0: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N94.1 Dyspareunia
- Dyspareunia (painful sexual intercourse)
- Female dyspareunia
- Pain in female genitalia on intercourse
- psychogenic dyspareunia (302.76)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 625.0
- Coitus, painful (female) 625.0
- Dyspareunia (female) 625.0
- Painful - see also Pain