2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 575.9
Unspecified disorder of gallbladder
- condition in which there is a deviation from or interruption of the normal structure or function of the gallbladder; generally involves the impairment of bile flow, gallstones in the biliary tract, infections, neoplasms, or other diseases.
- Short description: DIS OF GALLBLADDER NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 575.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 575.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 575.9: 2010 2011 2012 2013.
Convert 575.9 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 575.9: