2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 553.02
Bilateral femoral hernia without obstruction or gangrene
- Short description: BILATERAL FEMORAL HERNIA.
- ICD-9-CM 553.02 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 553.02 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 553.02.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 553.02: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K41.20 Bilateral femoral hernia, without obstruction or gangrene, not specified as recurrent
- Bilat femoral hernia
- Bilateral femoral hernia
- Both sides femoral hernias