2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 552.00
Unilateral or unspecified femoral hernia with obstruction
- Short description: UNIL FEMORAL HERN W OBST.
- ICD-9-CM 552.00 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 552.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 552.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 552.00: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Femoral hernia w obstruction
- Femoral hernia, unilateral with obstruction
- Incarcerated femoral hernia
- Irreducible femoral hernia
- Irreducible femoral hernia w obstruction
- Irreducible femoral hernia with obstruction
- Irreducible obstructed femoral hernia
- Obstructed femoral hernia
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM K41.30 Unilateral femoral hernia, with obstruction, without gangrene, not specified as recurrent