2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 535.60
Duodenitis (without hemorrhage)
- Short description: DUODENITIS W/O HMRHG.
- ICD-9-CM 535.60 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 535.60 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 535.60.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 535.60: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K29.80 Duodenitis without bleeding
- Duodenitis, erosive without hemorrhage
- Erosive duodenitis