2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 523.23
Gingival recession, severe
- Short description: GINGIVAL RECESS-SEVERE.
- ICD-9-CM 523.23 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 523.23 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 523.23.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 523.23: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K06.0 Gingival recession
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 523.23
- Recession, receding
- gingival (postinfective) (postoperative) 523.20