2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 517.2
Lung involvement in systemic sclerosis
- Short description: SYST SCLEROSIS LUNG DIS.
- ICD-9-CM 517.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 517.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 517.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 517.2: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M34.81 Systemic sclerosis with lung involvement
- Lung disease with systemic sclerosis
- Scleroderma of lung
- Scleroderma w lung involvement
- Scleroderma with lung involvement
- Code first underlying disease (710.1)