2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 453.3
Embolism and thrombosis of renal vein
- Short description: RENAL VEIN THROMBOSIS.
- ICD-9-CM 453.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 453.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 453.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 453.3: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I82.3 Embolism and thrombosis of renal vein
- Thrombosis of bilat renal veins
- Thrombosis of bilateral renal veins
- Thrombosis of both renal veins
- Thrombosis of kidney vein
- Thrombosis of left renal vein
- Thrombosis of renal vein
- Thrombosis of right renal vein
- Thrombosis renal vein