2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 451.81
Phlebitis and thrombophlebitis of iliac vein
- Short description: ILIAC THROMBOPHLEBITIS.
- ICD-9-CM 451.81 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 451.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 451.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 451.81: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM I80.219 Phlebitis and thrombophlebitis of unspecified iliac vein