2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 444.0
Embolism and thrombosis of abdominal aorta
- Short description: ABD AORTIC EMBOLISM.
- ICD-9-CM 444.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 444.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 444.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 444.0: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- No ICD-10-CM code(s) convert to ICD-9-CM 444.0
- Aortic bifurcation syndrome
- Aortoiliac obstruction
- Leriche's syndrome
- Saddle embolus