2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 435.3
Vertebrobasilar artery syndrome
- Short description: VERTBROBASLR ARTERY SYND.
- ICD-9-CM 435.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 435.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 435.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 435.3: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G45.0 Vertebro-basilar artery syndrome
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 435.3
- Insufficiency, insufficient
- vertebrobasilar artery 435.3
- Spasm, spastic, spasticity (see also condition) 781.0