2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 433.91
Occlusion and stenosis of unspecified precerebral artery with cerebral infarction
- Short description: OCL ART NOS W INFRCT.
- ICD-9-CM 433.91 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 433.91 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 433.91.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 433.91: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I63.20 Cerebral infarction due to unspecified occlusion or stenosis of unspecified precerebral arteries
- Cerebral infarction due to occlusion of precerebral artery (disorder)
- Cerebral infarction due to stenosis of precerebral artery (disorder)
- Cerebrovascular accident due to precerebral artery occlusion
- Cerebrovascular accident due to precerebral artery stenosis
- Cerebrovascular accident due to precerebral artery thrombosis
- Occlusion of precerebral artery w infarction
- Occlusion of precerebral artery with infarction
- Precerebral artery occlusion w stroke
- Precerebral artery stenosis w stroke
- Precerebral artery thrombosis w stroke
- Stenosis of precerebral artery, w stroke
- Stenosis of precerebral artery, with stroke