2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 429.6
Rupture of papillary muscle
- Short description: PAPILLARY MUSCLE RUPTURE.
- ICD-9-CM 429.6 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 429.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 429.6.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 429.6: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Papillary muscle rupture
- Papillary muscle rupture post acute MI
- RUPTURE OF PAPILLARY MUSCLE
- Rupture of papillary muscle as current complication following acute myocardial infarction
- Rupture papillary muscle complicating acute heart attack
- Rupture papillary muscle complicating acute MI
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM I51.2 Rupture of papillary muscle, not elsewhere classified
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 429.6
- Rupture, ruptured 553.9
- papillary muscle (ventricular) 429.6