2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 426.10
Atrioventricular block unspecified
- Short description: ATRIOVENT BLOCK NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 426.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 426.10 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 426.10.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 426.10: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I44.30 Unspecified atrioventricular block
- Atrioventricular (av) block (heart rhythm condition)
- Atrioventricular block
- Atrioventricular block (heart beat disorder)
- Atrioventricular block, high degree (heart rhythm condition)
- Atrioventricular block, incomplete
- Atrioventricular block, partial
- AV block
- AV block, high degree
- AV block, partial
- AV block, postoperative
- High degree second degree atrioventricular block
- Partial atrioventricular block
- Postoperative atrioventricular block
- Atrioventricular [AV] block (incomplete) (partial)