2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 385.22
Impaired mobility of other ear ossicles
- Short description: ANKYLOSIS EAR OSSICL NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 385.22 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 385.22 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 385.22.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 385.22: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Ankylosis of ear ossicles
- Bilat ankylosis of ear ossicles
- Bilateral ossicular ankylosis
- Both sides ankylosis of ear ossicles
- Impaired mobility of ear ossicles, except malleus
- Left ankylosis of ear ossicles
- Left ossicular ankylosis
- Ossicular ankylosis
- Right ankylosis of ear ossicles
- Right ossicular ankylosis
- Ankylosis of ear ossicles, except malleus
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM H74.319 Ankylosis of ear ossicles, unspecified ear