2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 379.57
Deficiencies of saccadic eye movements
- Short description: SACCADIC EYE MOVMNT DEF.
- ICD-9-CM 379.57 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 379.57 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 379.57.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 379.57: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H55.81 Saccadic eye movements
- Deficiency of saccadic eye movements
- Eye movement disorder, saccadic
- Saccadic eye movements
- Abnormal optokinetic response
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 379.57
- Abnormal, abnormality, abnormalities - see also Anomaly
- optokinetic response 379.57
- Deficiency, deficient
- saccadic eye movements 379.57