2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 378.87
Other dissociated deviation of eye movements
- Short description: SKEW DEVIATION, EYE.
- ICD-9-CM 378.87 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 378.87 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 378.87.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 378.87: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H51.8 Other specified disorders of binocular movement
- Anomaly of vergence system
- Converge in manifest squint, fusion intersection of vis axes
- Convergence in manifest squint
- Dissociated deviation
- Dissociated gaze palsy
- Dissociated vertical deviation
- Divergence paralysis
- Double elevator palsy
- Duane syndrome with vertical deviation
- Dysconjugate gaze
- Eye movements anticipate rolling ball
- Eye movements converge on object moved towards face
- Finding of disjunctive ocular movements
- Finding of optical axis deviation
- Gaze palsy, vertical dissociated
- Latent vertical squint with eye down
- Monocular elevation deficiency
- Ocular crisis
- Oculogyric crisis
- Optical axis deviation remains manifest
- Skew deviation
- Vertical dissociated gaze palsy
- V-pattern strabismus