2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 375.20
Epiphora unspecified as to cause
- Short description: EPIPHORA NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 375.20 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 375.20 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 375.20.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 375.20: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H04.209 Unspecified epiphora, unspecified lacrimal gland
- Bilat epiphora
- Bilateral epiphora
- Epiphora (overflow of tears)
- Epiphora, both eyes
- Has watering eyes
- L epiphora
- Left epiphora
- Left epiphora (eye condition)
- R epiphora
- Right epiphora
- Right epiphora (eye condition)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 375.20
- Epiphora 375.20
- due to
- Excess, excessive, excessively
- tearing (ducts) (eye) (see also Epiphora) 375.20
- Hyperlacrimation (see also Epiphora) 375.20
- lacrimal glands (see also Epiphora) 375.20
- Lacrimation, abnormal (see also Epiphora) 375.20