2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 375.20
Epiphora unspecified as to cause
- Short description: EPIPHORA NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 375.20 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 375.20 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 375.20.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 375.20: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Bilat epiphora
- Bilateral epiphora
- Epiphora (overflow of tears)
- Epiphora, both eyes
- Has watering eyes
- L epiphora
- Left epiphora
- R epiphora
- Right epiphora
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H04.209 Unspecified epiphora, unspecified lacrimal gland
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 375.20
- Epiphora 375.20
- due to
- Excess, excessive, excessively
- tearing (ducts) (eye) (see also Epiphora) 375.20
- Hyperlacrimation (see also Epiphora) 375.20
- lacrimal glands (see also Epiphora) 375.20
- Lacrimation, abnormal (see also Epiphora) 375.20