2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 374.31
- ICD-9-CM 374.31 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 374.31 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 374.31.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 374.31: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H02.439 Paralytic ptosis unspecified eyelid
- Bilat paralytic ptosis
- Bilateral paralytic ptosis
- L paralytic ptosis
- Left paralytic ptosis
- Paralytic ptosis, both eyes
- R paralytic ptosis
- Right paralytic ptosis
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 374.31
- Paralysis, paralytic (complete) (incomplete) 344.9
- levator palpebrae superioris 374.31
- Ptosis (adiposa) 374.30