2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 371.44
Other calcerous degenerations of cornea
- Short description: CALCER CORNEA DEGEN NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 371.44 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 371.44 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 371.44.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 371.44: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H18.43 Other calcerous corneal degeneration
- Calcareous corneal degeneration
- Calcareous degeneration of cornea
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 371.44
- Degeneration, degenerative
- Facet of cornea 371.44