2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 366.11
Pseudoexfoliation of lens capsule
- Short description: PSEUDOEXFOL LENS CAPSULE.
- ICD-9-CM 366.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 366.11 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 366.11.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 366.11: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H25.89 Other age-related cataract
- Lens capsule pseudoexfoliation
- Pseudoexfoliation lens capsule
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 366.11
- Pseudoexfoliation, lens capsule 366.11