2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 364.63
Primary cyst of pars plana
- Short description: PRIMARY CYST PARS PLANA.
- ICD-9-CM 364.63 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 364.63 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 364.63.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 364.63: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Bilat primary cyst of pars plana
- Bilateral primary cysts of pars plana
- L primary cyst of pars plana
- Left primary cyst of pars plana
- Primary cyst of pars plana, both eyes
- R primary cyst of pars plana
- Right primary cyst of pars plana
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H21.349 Primary cyst of pars plana, unspecified eye
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 364.63
- Cyst (mucus) (retention) (serous) (simple)