2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 364.57
Degenerative changes of ciliary body
- Short description: DEGEN CILIARY BODY.
- ICD-9-CM 364.57 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 364.57 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 364.57.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 364.57: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H21.229 Degeneration of ciliary body, unspecified eye
- Bilat ciliary body degeneration
- Bilateral ciliary body degeneration
- Ciliary body degeneration
- Ciliary body degeneration, both eyes
- Ciliary body degenerative changes (disorder)
- L ciliary body degeneration
- Left ciliary body degeneration
- R ciliary body degeneration
- Right ciliary body degeneration