2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 364.3
- acute or chronic inflammation of the iris and ciliary body characterized by exudates into the anterior chamber, discoloration of the iris, and constricted, sluggish pupil; symptoms include radiating pain, photophobia, lacrimation, and interference with vision.
- inflammation of part or all of the uvea, the middle (vascular) tunic of the eye, and commonly involving the other tunics (sclera and cornea, and the retina).
- Short description: IRIDOCYCLITIS NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 364.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 364.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 364.3: 2010 2011 2012 2013.
364.3 Alternative Terminology
Convert 364.3 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 364.3: